Donner Circle Looper is developing the latest generation of donner looper effect, closer to customer needs in functionality.
44.1kHz 24bit high quality looper and drum machine. 100 different drum grooves from 10 unique music styles. 10 types of metronome settings to choose from.
The display shows the duration of the current recording cycle and loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play). Unlimited dub tracks.
Up to 4 minutes of recording time per each track, 40 preset slots and 160 minutes total recording capacity.
100 Different Drum Grooves
100 different drum grooves from 10 styles of music as well as 10 styles of metronome.
Volume：Adjust the play volume level of RHYTHM.
Default value is 5,which corresponds to no attenuation or increase to original signal.
Show BPM(Beat per minute) of RHYTHM.
The LED light above the left foot switch will
blink to indicate current BPM of RHYTHM.
Please refer to the TAP TEMPO section for
BPM setting procedure.
MONO audio input jack.(Connect both LEFT and RIGHT input to setup stereo input)
EXT CTRL: External stereo foot switch jack
NEW Editor Software
Reset via editor software.
Download and install the editor software and audio drivers.Connect CIRCLE LOOPER with computer via USB to access the editor software control. When connecting with computer,"USB connect"will be displayed on The screen.The CIRCLE LOOPER can be controlled by the software only.Buttons and foot switches will not respond in this mode.You can download the software :
- 1.Looper: Looper control.Select the position,volume level, and fade out Time of the Looper
- 2.Looper LED: Indicates current Looper parameters
- 3.Display Screen
- 4.Rhythm LED: Indicates current Rhythm parameters
- 5.Rhythm: Rhythm control. Select the rhythm type,speed,and volume level of the Rhythm setting.
- 6.Left Foot switch: Switch on/off
- 7.Merger Ctrl: Toggle Looper and drum machine to work independently or simultaneously. Hold to delete recorded tracks.
- 8. Right Foot switch: Switch on/off
Connect your instrument to the input of the Circle Looper.
Connect your amplifier or effects to the output of the Circle Looper.
Please connect a 9V DC (center negative) power supply to DC IN.
Make sure the current value is at least 300mA.