Unable to ship to Northern Ireland.
The full size Eastar EDS-480 series drum sets are designed for beginners and drum enthusiasts alike. These drums set have everything you need to play with. The mounting hardware is sturdy and, and the hi-hat stand especially is far sturdier than comparably priced stands.
Stronger L-shaped design structure. Adjust the nut in the middle of the L-shaped rod to keep the drum balance in a proper position, so that the drummer can easily change the inclination and height of the drum.
Made of 8 layers of horizontally grained poplar wood, with high strength, uniform vibration and loud sound. The outer layer of PVC veneer has a cool appearance.
Bass Drum Leg Structure
Lift the bass drum at an angle so that the drum is facing up, so that the drum has a better resonance. The triangular fixed structure prevents the bass drum from moving violently when the bass drum feet are played.
- Size: 22-Inch 5-Piece Drum Set
- Suit: More than 3 years old
- Color: Metallic Silver
- Drum Material: Poplar
- Drum Pattern: Landscape
- Bass Drum: 22in x 16in
- Mid Tom:12in x 8in
- High Tom: 10in x 7in
- Snare: 14in x 5.5in
- Floor Tom: 16in x 14in
- Crash Cymbal: 16in
- Hi-Hat: 14in
- Bass Drum Pedal:Iron
- Drum Throne Max Weight: 330lbs (150kg)
- 7A wooden drum sticks x 2
- Package Size: 29.5in x 23.6in x 22in (75cm x 60cm x 56cm)
- Weight: 72.7lb (33kg)
- 22in x 16in Bass Drum X 1
- 12in x 8in Tom X 1
- 10in x 7in Tom X 1
- 14in x 5.5in Snare (w/Stand) X 1
- 16in x 16in Floor Tom X 1
- One Set of Drum Heads for All Drums
- 14in Hi-Hat Cymbal Set (w/Stand) X 1
- 16in Crash Cymbal (w/Stand) X 1
- 7A Wooden Drum Sticks X 2
- Bass Drum Pedal X1
- Adjustable Drum Throne X 1
- Assembly Instructions X 1