Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Path Seeker is a dual-mode, fully-functional ABY switcher for amps/pedalboards signal routing.
You can route your signal to either A/B outputs, or feed it to A and B together.
Each output channel has independent volume control for signal mixing, and a 0°-180° polarity toggle is for signal phase correction.
1.Convenient compact size,Suitable for any music style
2.Buffer bypass,LED indicator shows working state
3.Two output channels with independent volume control
4.Polarity reverse toggle (OUT B) for output signal phase correction
5.DC 9V Adapter power supply. (plug polarity is positive on the barrel and negative in the center).(NOT INCLUDE)
Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
Current Consumption: 5mA
Material: Aluminum alloy
Connections & Controls
- IN Jack: 1/4¡± mono audio jack, for connecting instruments or other pedals.
- 9V DC Jack: For power supply, use a 9-volt DC regulated by AC adapter, 500mA (plug polarity is positive on the barrel and negative in the center).
- OUT A/B Jacks: 1/4¡± mono audio jacks, for connecting amps or other devices.
- VOLA Knob: Controls the output volume of channel A (OUTA).
- VOL B Knob: Controls the output volume of channel B (OUT B).
- Footswitches: Use the footswitches to select an output channel or engage both output channels. This unit features two modes: A or B mode and A and B mode. In A or B mode, either LED will lit up to indicate current working channel; in A and B mode, all LEDs will lit up to indicate that all output channels are working.
- A OR B Footswitch: In A or B mode, tap the footswitch to toggle between A/B output channels.
- A AND B Footswitch: Tap the footswitch to engage/disengage A and B mode.
- 0¡ã-180¡ã Toggle: Switch to 180¡ã to invert the phase of channel B by 180¡ã when necessary. When you split your signal to feed two amps, sometimes it may cause phase cancellations, resulting a thin, hollow sound. If so, inverting the phase will help. Switching to 0¡ã to keep the signal neutral
The Path Seeker features an easy-to-use interface: Each output channel has an independent volume control for detailed signal mixing, and LEDs under knobs indicate output channel working status.
This unit features two modes: A or B mode and A and B mode. You can select an output channel in A or B mode by tapping left footswitch, or select both in A and B mode by tapping right footswitch.
When you split your signal to two amps, sometimes it may cause phase cancellations, resulting a thin, hollow sound. If so, inverting the phase will help. In this case, you can use the toggle to invert the phase of channel B by 180¡ã when necessary.
Carefully Selected Components
The Path Seeker is designed and built with carefully selected components to ensure best sound quality and road performance. The solid Aluminum-alloy chassis ensures touring reliability.