Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 1 x Soundhole Pickup
- 1 x Hexagonal adjusting rod
- 1x 9v Battery
- 3 x Cable Holders
- 1 x Phillips screwdriver
- 1 x Fixtures leather pad
- 1 x Owner's Manual
- 1. Take out the pickup and toward the 3.5mm jack side to the guitar bridge.
- 2. Slip the pickup into the soundhole from the high E string side. (Lose the string if it's too tight)
- 3. Clip both sides of the pickup to the edge of the pan
- 4. Push the pickup to the end of the fingerboard as closely as possible.