Since the warehouse of this product is not in the UK, customs duties are required. Please pay attention to the customs information after purchase.
Donner B1 Analog Bass Synthesizer & Sequencer with VCF, Saturation and Delay Effects
In order to provide better use experience, Donner B1 analog bass synthesizer has made unprecedented innovation in the operation interface, provide simpler and more intuitive interface for all music lovers. And this innovation won the 2022 reddot design award.
Beginner-Friendly Synthesizer Interface
We’ve optimized the sequencer of this synthesizer to be easier and more intuitive to use. Easily edit your own sequences with 128 sequence presets covering a range of musical styles, and 128 user programmable presets.
Silicone Tactile Keyboard with Backlight
The Donner B1 sequencer features modern silicone keys with a color changing backlight, making them a joy to play. In addition to sequencing, you can also play your synth lines live with the keys.
Classic Deep Bass Tone With Saturation and Delay Effects
The B1 allows you to dial in classic deep bass tones such as, distortion and tape delay. It will give you the taste of being one of the famous EDMs, Hip-Hop DJs or producers.
Flexible and Versatile Music Studio at Your Fingertips
The B1 controller connects to your DAW via USB-MIDI for use as a MIDI keyboard, and the MIDI IN/OUT interface connects the B1 to your external MIDI devices for sequencing or as a MIDI controller.Connect external sound sources using the 1/8” audio input. The 1/4" TS mono Main Out carries the main output signal. The 1/8" headphone jack is perfect for monitoring your sound. The B1’s audio I/O options have you covered.
The B1 controller & sequencer features all of the deep bass and acid synthesizer sounds of the classic synth, but brings it back in a more intuitive format. Our B-1 bass synth gives you the perfect combination of retro and new school cool.
Display of the Donner synths software usage pages:
- Number of Voices: Monophonic
- Type: Analog
- VCF: 1 low pass
- Oscillators: 1
- Size: 54×323×130mm 0.62kg (1.37 lbs)
- Control Knobs: SATURATION knob, DRIVE knob, TONE knob, DELAY knob, LEVEL knob, TIME knob, FEEDBACK knob
- Control Buttons: UP and DOWN, TRANSPOSE, PATTERN, TEMPO/TAP, PLAY/STOP, CLEAR, WRITE, BAR, SIGNATURE, DOTTED
- Power Input: DC input connector
- Power Adaptor 9VDC 500mA inner positive
- MIDI IN/OUT: MIDI In & MIDI Out, 5-pin IN
- USB (MIDI): USB 2.0, Type C
- Outputs: Line output: 1/4' TRS
- Headphones: 3.5mm TRS
- Supported Operating Systems: Win 7 or higher / Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher
- Inputs & Outputs (TS 3.5mm): AUX in: maximum input +5 dBu, Sync in: More than 2.5V
Click and view the software manual: